Thursday 9 June 2011

Pretty little things...

Okay, a minor lag with the posting - I know I've missed the weekly constant cravings post yesterday!
I've been keeping busy as a new career venture is about to take place.

Therefore, in this post, I'm just sharing a few pretty pictures of food and fashion (still in theme) captured using the iphone Instagram app!

Enjoy ;)

New River Island boots - amazing goes with everything, mix&match bangles/bracelets, Earnest Sewn black leggings

Cupcakes <3

New Fendi cuff purchased last week, new addition to my (enormous) accessories family!

Fish Markets with mum today!

Old pic but pretty pic of beautiful Amore Lashes x
Fendi leather cuff, CC Sky bracelet, Fendi ring, Burberry canvas bag


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...