Monday 1 October 2012

schwarzkopf and gastro.

When you combine a leading household name such Schwarzkopf with one of Sydney's current "IT" restaurant, you know you're in for a wonderful ride.

On Thursday, Adeline and I attended the Schwarzkopf launch event of their new product - Shake it up Colour Foam at the amazing Gastro Park. This new permanent hair product is supposed to be easy to use (like shampoo, said the Schwarzkopf speaker) and is available in 12 trendy shades. 

The event was a success with great atmosphere, amazing food by the acclaimed chef - Grant King, and generous choice of cocktails (the cherry sour was divine)! 

Bonus? Jesinta Campbell as the MC and a photobooth :)


So, on Friday, for the first time in my life, I dyed my own hair! I used the "Dark Cherry" shade and it was as easy as 1,2,3! Look out for my next post to see the final result :)

**Gastro Park; 5-9 Roslyn Street  Potts Point Sydney, Australia. (02) 8068 1017**


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...