I'm borderline OCD (self-proclaimed of course), therefore I like processes and orders in place in everything that I do, including outfits. This is rather contradictory as I have a tendency for liking the "messy-cool-just-thrown-on-celebrity-on-their-day-off-caught-by-the-paparazzi" look!!! Thus, when I say I'm OCD about outfits, it simply means that I have a few rules set in place:
- Don't wear the same dress in photos twice, at least within 12 months.
- Don't wear any statement tops/outfits twice in photos, at least within 12 months
- Able to repeat some pieces of clothing whilst on holidays
- It's okay to repeat jackets, bottoms, some basics in photos! However, don't overdo it because there are crazy people out there (me) who will remember everything you've worn in photos - annoying, I know!
- Dress by location. This rule helps explain the piles of unworn, brand-new-with-tag clothing I have in my wardrobe/s. I sometimes have the mentality of "saving" outfits for certain events/occasions etc and as I continue to buy new things, these "saved" outfits are long forgotten...
Enjoy! Real wedding photos from my sister's wedding to come...soon...
|Daytime; Ellie Saab shift dress, Chanel bag, Louis Vuitton Shoes, Chanel vintage statement necklace and Mawi Cygnet cocktail ring.|
|Evening outfit; Alaia velvet dress, Halston bootie, Tiffany and Co. bone cuff, Alexander McQueen clutch and Pamela Love spike ring|